This system update has been all about making the features of Price Doctor more accessible and more intuitive to use. As ever we have taken users feedback to make some changes which hopefully you will hardly see as they will be so seamless!
Here are the main changes:
Notes and History
We have made it easier to see the notes you make in the quick actions, and access to the history of the actions you can see in the “internal notes”.
- We have moved project notes to full width under the quotes and enquiries (see the blue box above) so it is clearer and easier to read.
- You can access the “Internal Notes” (and complete project history) from the View Enquiry split buttons and by clicking on the last note shown below the project in the tab view – click on the blue box.
- The blue box will always show the last comment/note added so you can quickly see how you’re progressing the lead.
- You will now see who and when images were uploaded in the internal notes
We have added another information box under the project summary to be used when entering a project. The content of this box pulls onto the diary entries you can see on your dashboard. This means that you can record helpful information such as directions to make it easier to find customers, or customer specific notes to remind you when you go there:
There have been a number of improvements to the diary, bringing more diary functionality in to the projects and your dashboard. The idea is to make working between the diary and account page follow better.
Here are some of the main changes:
- We have worked on the visit scheduling calendar to make it easier to book visits around the same time point.
- It is now easier to amend or delete a previously scheduled visit should plans change ( do this from the Schedule a Visit action in enquiries).
- There is a hover-over feature so you can see the client and address details of other booked diary events when scheduling a visit.
Find out more
If you are feeling that you could do with some help with Price Doctor, please get in touch and we can schedule a 1-2-1 session to help you get the most from it and ultimately do more paid work without so much time working on the admin.
Let us know what time suits you. We can even do out of normal working hours sessions if that is better for you – although time slots go fast so get in touch soon.